Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Soo, um yeah

So I have been getting really pissy lately that no one is updating their blogs, but then I realized I hadn't in a long time either.

Life is generally good right now. I have a job, I'm working on some shows at the theater and I'm in the process of moving into my apartment for school next fall. All in all I'm doing OK.

I don't have a lot to say and I'm hoping that if I keep typing I'll say something worth saying. I saw my Best Friend from high school recently, he was up here from California, he just finished college. It was fun and a bit odd. See, he is gay and I know it but he has never told me he is. I read it on facebook. AND, I'm gay but have never told him but I'm pretty sure he knows it. We didn't need to tell each other because I think deep down we have both always known about the other. I think that is why we became such good friends to begin with.

I saw a picture on my phone today from a couple of years ago. It was a pic of a friend of mine who is Mormon , Married and I think he is gay. It may have been wishful thinking on m part, but just seeing the photo made me smile.

I hope to have something better to write about next time. Until then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home