Monday, May 22, 2006

Epiphany

I was just lying in bed praying and I had an epiphany. I realized that my life hasn't been as God centered as it should be lately and was praying that God would cleanse me and make me whole and filled with his spirit, when it hit me. One of the things about a lot of gay people I know is that they are GAY first and foremost. That is their main identity, but I never felt that way, I always saw myself as an actor first, as an friend first, as someone who just happened to be gay. Now I realize that I was right but who I really am and who I really need to strive to be is a Christian first. I am a Christian who happens to be gay. I'm not a Gay Christian, but a Christian gay. I still have a long road ahead of me, and need God's guidance. I would appreciate any prayers you can spare. Thanks

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have my support and prayer. Have faith and always seek guidance.

Everything happens for a reason.

10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. I hope you dont lose or forget that "Epiphany" you had. :)

11:51 PM  
Blogger Chris W. said...

I think it's very important to put God first. Good job!

10:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home