Sunday, November 20, 2005

First Date

Well, I did it. I went on my first official date with another guy. It was weird and scary and I'm glad the first is over. We went to see a play at a local high school that some of my friends were in. The school is in a rather small town and I'm pretty sure that we are the talk of the town as the two gay guys that were holding hands during the show. We went with my good mormon friend so it must have looked REALLY weird. Well, I really don't have a lot of time right now so let me end with thins. Kissing is really fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad your first "offical" date seems to have gone well.

As a gay man who was raised Mormon, and has had some success with Broadway touring companies and non-NY sit-downs, let me say...if you're worried about how things look...it will show and people will judge.

Part of acting/singing/dancing, is being comfortable with, and knowing who you are. If you know who you are, decisions on what to do next come naturally.

Take care of yourself and blog again soon...

Scott

ps. I agree...Kissing is fun =)

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home