Sunday, November 13, 2005

Uppers

So I was looking around my blog, reading the comments (Which I love getting) and thought... "I'm happy right now, I don't have anything to write about." but then it dawned on me, maybe some of the nice cyber people out there would like to know I'm doing pretty good. I need to take my pill today but I've been good about remembering and I can tell there are working. School is still a huge stress in my life right now but it only last another three or four weeks and then break time. I'm gonna take a lighter load next term.

I was talking to a good friend on Friday night about how Thanksgiving thru Christmas is a hard time of year for me because of the events that took place this time of year last year. It's nice to be able to say, "I'm having a difficult time and I can use your support." It was also nice to have her tell me that she has baggage from this time of year and know that I can be there for her when she needs it.

I think my big problem now is that I'm kind of crushing on this guy I haven't seen in over a year, but have recently been in brief contact with. I would like to get together but I don't know what he would want or expect. ( our last encounter was interesting to say the least). I kind of want to just say , Hey, wanna go out sometime? But I'd really would like to see him and I don't want to scare him off. Then of course I have my celebrity crushes, I don't see those as a possibility however, but honestly Jim Verraros from season 1 of American Idol... So hot.

well that's me right now, be back again later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill here:

Great to hear you're feeling good right now. Thanksgiving-Christmas is a crazy making time for a lot of people. Try not to let everyone else's anxiety impact your own feelings. By the way, have you seen the movie "Eating Out." Just saw it on DVD. Jim Verranos is in it and he is only one of the pleasures to be found in the film.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home