Tuesday, November 08, 2005

I'm just plain tired

Do you ever have people that you are super close to that for some reason or another you find your self pushing away or just not perusing any longer? I have found myself doing that lately. I'm just kind of secluding myself whenever possible. Then when I do spend time with certain people I find that I really don't want to be around them.

I'm tired of school. I like going to school here but it's so damn far away from where I want to be. I want to have more opportunities for shows to audition for but being an hour and a half from most theaters is making that kind of hard. I want to transfer but at the same time I really like the people I'm interacting with here. I don't know. Sometimes I think I would be better off just picking up everything and moving to NYC to go for it now. Honestly if I were in a place of financial stability I would just pick up and go. Maybe I would finally meet someone special that will love for me and not try to make me someone else, or worse, lead me on until they got everything they wanted out of me and then drop me. I'm not bitter.

Do you ever wonder why people that don't seem to deserve good things get them but those of us that try really hard to be a good person and do nice things for others seemed to get crapped on?

3 Comments:

Blogger celestialmtn said...

I was just browsing around and found your site. I hope you don't mind...

Sometimes when we are lost or are unsure about our future, we tend to become somewhat anti-social. It could just be that you need time to reflect on what you want to do with your life, or maybe you are simply outgrowing those people to whom you used to be close.

I myself always wonder why the good people seem to suffer more. It's like the good people seem to finish last.

Anyway, welcome to Blogger.

1:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill here:
Someone once told me that process of pulling away and keeping to yourself is called cocooning. The implied metaphor is that will emerge a better person, like a caterpillar becomes a butterfly. However, it takes balance as well. If you isolate yourself too much, you might shrink rather than grow.

It is a fact that we sometimes outgrow certain people in our lives. I think that's OK.

I am sure good things will come your way to balance the bad. Focus on what you really want and not on your sense of what you lack.

I wish you well. Keep on writing!

tripplogan@aol.com

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too, feel the same way as you. There are less and less people who care and it is sad that there is nothing that can be done. I wish you only good tidings on your journey in life.

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home